Jaxx was initially published in 2014 and has since grown in popularity as a multi-currency crypto wallet.
It’s an excellent alternative for people who are new to the world of cryptocurrency, but it’s also feature-rich enough for seasoned crypto users. Jaxx was created by Decentral, the top Canadian blockchain firm founded by Anthony Di Iorio, who was also a co-founder of Ethereum, and has been the preferred cryptocurrency of millions of users.
Since July 2018, users have had even more to be excited about, with the introduction of the new and improved Jaxx Liberty, which includes a slew of additional features to make the wallet even more powerful.
In this Jaxx Wallet Review, I will tell you all you need to know about the security, usability, and features of this wallet. I’ll also offer you some pointers on how to use your wallet.
Jaxx Liberty is a cryptocurrency wallet software programme that allows you to store a wide range of crypto currencies in a safe environment. To store your bitcoin assets, you may build a blockchain wallet. You may check your balance and follow pricing statistics on the program’s simple dashboard. It also integrates with third-party apps such as Changelly and ShapeShift, allowing you to manage your assets while conducting business on other platforms. Jaxx Liberty may be installed on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers, as well as on Android and iOS mobile devices and as a Google Chrome extension that operates straight from your web browser.
What exactly is the Jaxx Liberty?
Jaxx Liberty has been regarded as the cryptocurrency wallet 2.0. It is a multi-currency wallet that supports over 85 different digital assets. It has also been gamified to make it easier for new users to experience and appreciate the blockchain experience.
The Jaxx Liberty has a slew of unique features that set it apart from the competition. One of these is ShapeShift integration, which enables users to quickly move between multiple cryptocurrencies without incurring exchange costs or experiencing delays.
Who uses Jaxx Liberty?
Jaxx Liberty was designed for companies and individuals in the publishing, real estate, manufacturing, finance, and software development industries.
Jaxx Liberty Wallet’s New Features
One of the Jaxx Liberty wallet’s most appealing features is its ability to store and trade with a wide range of coins. With dozens of cryptocurrencies to select from, most users now have multiples, and being able to hold them all in the same wallet is a huge benefit.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Qtum, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, and many other currencies may be stored in Jaxx Liberty. A complete list may be found here.
Some users have complained that there is no support for Ripple (XRP), and the Jaxx developers have given no indication that such support would be implemented. Having said that, the development team is extremely connected with the users and is glad to take requests for additional coins to be added to the wallet via the support ticketing system or their active sub-Reddit.
- Security: Because bitcoin is a decentralised and uncontrolled market, Jaxx Liberty takes precautions to safeguard your important assets. The seller is unable to access your blockchain wallet information, therefore safeguarding your data from potentially dangerous data breaches. It also makes use of wallet password capabilities and powerful encryption features to keep your wealth safe from internet attacks.
- Manage your holdings: A clean dashboard offers you total control over your assets and portfolio. You can see your balance, individual coin prices, and the price of a single coin.
- Keep track of price information: You may also track any changes in the value of your coins. This consolidated overview provides movements over the previous hour, day, and month, allowing you to track cryptocurrency trends and make educated business decisions about when to sell and retain your coins.
- Integrations: The device is completely compatible with a variety of third-party apps, including cryptocurrency exchanges like Changelly and ShapeShift. This means you can simply manage all of your assets from the application, even if they are located on different platforms.
- Unified Dashboard: The Jaxx Liberty dashboard allows you to see all of your wallets in one location and provides you with a full picture of your holdings.
- Portfolio: The portfolio module keeps you up to date on the value of your holdings in real time.
- News Viewer: A blockchain news viewer is now incorporated into the Jaxx wallet, allowing you to stay up to date on all the latest developments and breaking news in the blockchain and cryptocurrency worlds.
- Blockexplorers: Interact with the blockchain directly and view transaction data and other raw data points for different blockchains.
- Cross Platform: Support for both desktop and mobile platforms allows you to engage with your assets whether you’re at home or on the road.
Jaxx Liberty Costs:
The product is free to download and use, but the seller takes a portion of any cash you remove. You may install Jazz Liberty by going to the program’s website and asking the seller any further questions you may have. Jaxx Liberty is a powerful cryptocurrency wallet software programme that allows you to manage a wide variety of crypto currencies. If you’re seeking the finest software crypto wallet for your company, Jaxx Liberty is a good option.
Jaxx Liberty Download process:
Jaxx Liberty is available for free download and usage. The desktop version (Mac, Windows, and Linux) and Chrome browser extension are available straight from the Jaxx Liberty website. The Android version may be downloaded from the Google Play store, while the iOS version can be downloaded from the Apple iTunes store.
If you are really concerned about the validity of the PC wallet, you may always do a “checksum” on the wallet install files. These are terminal commands that you may execute on your own system to get the results listed on the Jaxx website. The Windows and Mac samples are shown below.
There is no need for any personal information, and once downloaded, you can easily install and start using the wallet.
Jaxx Liberty Advantages and disadvantages:
- Customers were happy that the programme supported a diverse selection of cryptocurrencies.
- Platform agnostic: Many users were pleased that the programme could be used on a variety of operating systems and platforms; this was especially welcomed by users who worked in workplaces with different IT infrastructures.
- Multiple reviewers stated that they felt comfortable using the application because it required two-factor authentication to get into their accounts.
- Users were also relieved to learn that the provider never recorded their personal log information.
- Many users praised the program’s dashboard as straightforward and simple to use.
- Built-in integrations: A few users appreciated that the programme had a number of pre-built connectors.
- Coin swapping: Reviewers praised that the system allowed users to trade one cryptocurrency for another, reducing the time-consuming procedure of withdrawing money and re-entering them to buy a new type of coin.
- Customer service: Many consumers praised the vendor’s customer service representatives.
- Mobile apps: Several customers stated that the mobile application functioned effectively and made it simple to do various activities.
- Missing cryptocurrencies: Some users expressed disappointment that the wallet does not support some cryptocurrencies.
- Slow transactions: Some users reported that the application took an unusually lengthy time to execute transactions.
Overall, it seems that the majority of users were pleased with the product. Many of them said it was simple to use and liked the large range of currencies it supported. They liked how they could tailor it to their own needs. Despite some criticism, many users appeared to be inclined to suggest the programme to others. Is the programme a good fit for your company?
Is Jaxx Liberty Worth it:
This software allows you to store a wide variety of cryptocurrency coins in a single wallet. It is also completely interoperable with a variety of crypto exchanges and comes with a strong security toolset. If you are the management of a company searching for user-friendly bitcoin wallet software, Jaxx Liberty might be a good investment.
Tokens of Jaxx Unity:
At the same time that the Jaxx Liberty was launched in May 2018, the Decentral team announced the impending introduction of Decentral Unity coins, which are intended to serve as a loyalty system and token for the Jaxx Liberty and any other planned Jaxx/Decentral goods. Users will be rewarded for connecting with Jaxx partners.
Users will receive Unity tokens as a reward for participating with different parts of the Jaxx Liberty platform. Users will be able to level up as they participate more, earning bigger prizes and savings on partner services.
Decentral Unity tokens were supposed to be distributed shortly after the Jaxx Liberty, however there has been no word on the loyalty token. Given that the wallet was launched in July of 2018, one may conclude that the token launch has also been postponed. This would be particularly terrible given the Ice Cube wallet’s failure to debut.
Since the debut of the Jaxx wallet in 2014, Decentral has been developing it, and the 2.0 version Jaxx Liberty has developed the best version of a wallet that has already been downloaded by millions of users. The creators’ aim is to create a cryptocurrency wallet that unlocks all aspects of cryptocurrencies, and Jaxx Liberty appears to be a step in that direction.
The wallet is well-designed, with a nice user experience, and with the addition of Unity tokens, usage of the Jaxx Liberty might explode.
It’s an excellent wallet for both novice and seasoned cryptocurrency users, and it’ll be interesting to watch where the development team develops Jaxx in the future years. Given their knowledge and the already great product they’re working on, the Jaxx Liberty might well set the bar for future cryptocurrency wallets.